Saturday, December 03, 2011

57) Wave

57) Wave
An endless embrace, my flower;
You said it with a smile, a wave,
And I said, goodbye to the
Distance within me,
Love’s language is strange
To everyone its own,
But everywhere incomplete;

Evening breeze in vain
Tries to feel its tenderness,
Sugar drowns in itself in its sweetness,
Even nature succeeds to show
Only miserably, its symbols,
My heart, what can I say.

Winter, summer, rain becomes spring,
Spread mellowed light;
Without any answers stops the search,
And impossible is within reach,
Infinity just a step away,
Lingers on love cloud, Lingers on…

1 comment:

sovidual said...

57> Wave
Almost forced my self to be infatuated because I was becoming sordidly cautious of getting into any kind of relationship and for a short period I could feel that high, could write. a swede at that ;)