Saturday, June 16, 2012

Artificial dream


Artificial dream

I want to tell you a hundred things,
And whisper in your ears,
A thousand things, and
Share a million experiences,
And then some more…

I want to be with you,
Hand in hand, wherever you fly,
And see those, ever curious
About-to-laugh eyes,
Forever…

I want to hear your voice,
In every tone there is,
And sit with you and watch
The Sun going round
And round…

And walk with you
In the rain,
Water dripping from our hair,
On paths, weaved with
Wild wet flowers…

And run on the beach,
Play catch-me-catch,
And listen to waves and wind
While watching the skies dream,
And then some more… 

1 comment:

sovidual said...

Artificial dream:
Yeah, yeah… nothing much to tell, quite self explanatory, but I wanted to choke the excessive sugary-sentiness with an anti title… who knows, maybe it’s the media who created ‘love’ like the red-dress of Santa Claus.