Tuesday, July 03, 2012


Disorder X

I heard that she has come
Here in this gathering,
I do not look,
Do not trust my eyes anymore,
I see her everywhere.

On a slow fire
I constantly simmer,
Can’t seem to get
Enough time to even think,
Even though I just do that all day.

Where wave after wave rolls in,
To retreat,
And like the sea,
I also don’t seem to get tired, bored,
To imagine and re-imagine
When the contact happens,
And it swings between
Acceptance or rejection,
But either way I am swinging… 

Days pass, where I pretend
To be physically present
Except my eyes,
They want to go inside,
Be with those thoughts
In that dark cave 
Which doesn’t seem to have
The desire to push them out
Back to the edge of existence,
To gather light rays to be illuminated,
Her thoughts are enough….

I stop playing
In the middle of a computer game,
Give up reading a book
In the middle of a page..
Every song I hear
Seems to be talking about her,
Goofy grins in my face appears out of nowhere,
My friends are getting scared
Of my (empty) stares,
Even jokes and pranks
Seem too loud to me now. 
It is a disease... man, its disorder X.

2 comments:

sovidual said...

Deliberate exploration of love-sick state of mind and attempts to get influenced by Ghazals and grandiosity of a lover… towards the last stanza suffocation made me jump into a modern adolescent type antic.

PPP said...

well captured!