Monday, November 14, 2011

49) Sun or Moon ?

49) Sun or Moon ?
I see her, the full moon,
After long gaps of days, barren;
Between black clouds,
Usually in furtive glances.

Remain she distant, even
In my imagination,
With desperate telepathy,
Insolent stare
And transfixed thoughts,
I follow her.

Rare connections like waves hit,
Take me to a curious height,
And like a plant, I bloom,
Crane towards her; the sun,
a little;
Always a little,
Afraid of getting burnt; End.

Last night in my dream she appeared,
Standing alone in a boat,
In the middle of my river.

Her hair flew with the sail,
Silvery water and moonbeams
Threw spotlights around her,
Pairs of eyes peered,
The wave crests eerily gleamed.

She morphed to silhouette gray,
My incomplete half, the womanhood;
Then anchors broke, boats loosened,
And drove toward her.

She became a vision within a vision,
A philosopher’s gate;
Is she the medium?
Asked the thinker’s statue
And crumpled, from its stone innards,
Veins reached to caress,
In love of that beautiful medium,
But the rational waters drowned it,
Along with discoloring blood;
Ah, flow of passion never ends.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

This one came in two parts, the first part (up to afraid of getting burnt; End) as a letter to someone and later part after her rejection – which is more about male-female unification of as the completion.
it was some dream/reality/heartbreak