Friday, November 18, 2011

52) Trap

52) Trap
Oh! Unapproachable beauty,
Look at you, I only from far away,
I don’t want to come near,
Such ecstasy, I won’t be able to bear.

You move around your friends,
Like a glow in darkness,
Oh! The way you smile,
I can watch it all my life.

But when you walk past me,
Without even looking once,
Can’t hold on any longer,
Do I need to tell any further.

Don’t make me fall on my knees,
Girl, just look at my eyes,
Reflects it a longing unmeasurable..
“No”?? …

Well, but my age being impressionable,
Forgive my (maybe an) infatuation,
Oh, don’t worry, it’s already broken,
And no hard feelings and goodbye;
Hope it works on the next one I try.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

Trap
For an absolute stunner in nearby women-only college, it was kinda like my whole college group revered her, but none of us ever talked to her. So it was an imaginary ending, so none of had to face rejection… yeah!