Thursday, November 17, 2011

51) Teen Love song

51) Teen Love song
Maybe the stars didn’t shine
In my eyes,
May be the bells didn’t ring
In your ears,
When I said it, but it’s true…
So stop fooling around,
Listen to your heart,
Don’t play hard to get,
I’ll not come again to plead,
And say those three words that make
Life a never ending song…

We could be now having fun,
You know it really well,
Together while the moon shine,
All you have to do is me; call,
So baby, don’t think,
Just come along,
Why bother about those three words
When Life’s already a never ending song…

2 comments:

sovidual said...

51> Teen love song
Ah! Written on 14th February, during graduation. Again a totally unrealistic approach in my (now familiar?) home town. It was not for anyone, just as an exercise to come out with a something on that day.

PPP said...

fun! never knew you were such a romantic at heart!