Sunday, December 14, 2014

what am i afraid off?

there is a question, i am afraid off...  it is,
"why don't you go one or few more steps ahead of the way you've chosen?
"why are you still afraid - for example of the society?
such questions...

but then, "do i ask people such a question?
yes, i often do (at times, silently, in my mind)

there are many possible retorts.. one liners, which can be used to block...
"have YOU done it?
"why are you telling ME?  and not instead tell it to YOURSELF?  or
"the FOCUS is you, not me...

but are they convincing enough for you?

let me give an example.. otherwise it can be too complex ;)

from my personal life, as i dont wear footware, someone asked me,
"why do you stop just at footwear?  why not reduce other needs too, and not wear any clothes at all? ...why dont you show how brave you are to the society?

well..  i was dumbstuck, when someone asked me this question..  (its the exact type of question, i mentioned above).
...of course, one reasons is..  i will develop at MY OWN speed.. not at the speed others want me to.
but, then, dont I push others to increase their speed of development.. becoz its for their own good?

i do.  i confess..  and, will definitely try to work on my rudeness..  but,

it still doesnt answer my question..  how can you show someone, that they are pushing YOU too far?
how can you block such a question in a nice manner?

(this time, i leave you, without my attempt at answer..  becoz, i am still thinking about it).

No comments: