Friday, April 24, 2015

series 7... self reflection

SR series 7:
would there be a world, without negativity?

when something bad happens, i get frustrated, angry, disappointed, hopeless, stupid and a lot of other things.  when my human right is blocked, when someone else in control, enforce their ideas on to me, it becomes hell.  i have not met anyone, who has overcome negativity totally.. 

then, isn't all that, the pain, hurt, injustice, unfair control, suppression etc. part of our life? will they ever go away completely?

then, why do i get so upset with those happenings, even though i have faced them countless times in my life so far?  does it make sense to expect only positivity every time?  and didn't that pain/hurt etc helped me to grow as well..  forced me to be more creative and develop ways to overcome challenges?

yes..  negativity does exist and has helped me too, even though it has made me miserable and taken me through various shades of uncomfortable states.  and i generally try to avoid such states, as anyone else too would.

but, have i accepted that, its all inevitable parts of life?  can i accept, just like trees with tasty fruits, nature also has thorny trees and poisonous berries?  can i include them into my expectations as well..  or will i keep keeping ONLY positive expectations?

(for me, realizing all this seems like a big thing, though how well i have been able to express, in a clear way i am not so sure..  but i am trying to share..  hope you will feel that way too, about your feedback after reading all this).  and, even if you dont share, i will try to accept it calmly as well.. and i need lots of practice  ;)

No comments: