Saturday, June 11, 2011

32) Neither Head nor Tail..

32) Neither Head nor Tail..
I see her the goddess of beauty..
But when I looked behind the smile ..
I saw a child's innocence and
A little sadness also covering those eyes..
Showing me that they have seen the world.

A posture of confidence
It looks like on the photograph..
But when I held my heart and observed,
I could see the her hands on the earth,
To balance herself a bit.

Now I am able to realize
Her heart is so pure,
And she keeps it like an open door
And I feel like telling her,
It might let in joy as well as sorrow...

Yes.. Her silky smooth strands of hair..
Fly with the wind and
Dance with her thoughts,
But does that freedom mean
They know where to go as well?

And the smoothness of her limbs,
Seemed like molded in marble,
But also makes one afraid of letting
Things slip away too much, and even wonder
That they are made to admire and not feel.

And, there are two sides to a coin they say…
But I want to be the third side of the coin,
Which feels and analyzes as well;
Once in a million tosses my side comes up,
Neither head nor tail...

1 comment:

sovidual said...

1> Neither head or tail
This one occurred through an internet chat, and based on a pic (photo) sent to me by a virtual identity. Trying to see whether beauty (here I looked at it as potential) alone can lead to success (here as happiness)? The last 4 lines are on struggle between emotion v/s logic or feeling v/s analyzing.