Thursday, June 02, 2011

25) Laments - II

25) Laments - II
 In the story of my life,
I always fell in love with
Somebody else’s girl,
In all my odysseys Pretty faces
Always rocked my boat,
And every time, my heart broke,
I cried more and more,
Still more then ever, I yearn,
Somebody to call, my own, my own.

Till death do us unite:
 Waiting for the embrace of death,
Till stops beating my broken heart,
Dreaming about that heaven above earth,
Where you and me are going to meet,
Stay close to me from the start, dear,
There, there nothing will break us apart.

Unrelated:
 Are you for real or a vision,
Or have I died and gone to heaven,
Wow ! there she is,
A whole skeleton,
Yes, in a poetic dream, I had been a dog.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

25> Laments – II
Talking about only the one part sub-titled ‘unrelated’. It came out through a block, after writing the first 2 lines (which I thought as very good pick up lines), I gave in to impulsivity.. yeah..