Friday, May 06, 2011

17) Grey eyes

17) Grey eyes
Let me not drink,
For I am already drowned,
In her beauty,
Her walk, her whisper,
And an enigmatic glance,
I met her today.

My friends are chattering,
Music is playing,
My eyes are open,
But I see nothing,
Just wishing for one more look,
Oh ! I go mad.

I am going through,
The place we met,
In minds eye, again and again,
Trying to find,
The elusive meaning of that glance,
Even if it takes a life time.

But hope I’ll never see her again,
Only she’ll remain a memory,
Because, I don’t want to face,
Reality, faults find I may.

Now I want to dream again,
The way I met her.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

17> Grey eyes
Still remember the road where I met her, it was just one glance, and I was contemplating for hours.. and I just reproduced my state while still indulging in that state.