Wednesday, May 11, 2011

22) Indecision

22) Indecision
Racing thoughts bewitch me
And my lost soul bemoans,
Lack of decisiveness
And lost opportunities.

Ran I through life so far,
Like a horse –
Whose tied in front,
In a stick, temptation.

Caught up with I’ve many,
But countless are they,
Care not now, I for anything,
Cause come to realize, I have,
Contain they nothing; but emptiness.

But confounds it me, still
With one last dilemma,
Kill I should myself, or not,
Can you please decide, for me?

2 comments:

sovidual said...

22> Indecision
Had read in a psycho book that everyone contemplates about suicide, and I wanted to explore it as an oxymoron. A hopeless person who’s only desire is to die is still left with that one desire.. Logically shouldn’t it lead to difficulty in deciding about suicide as well? I am not talking about hara-kiri type of suicide here.

uday said...

While sprinkling some words,
You drench the world,
Your call,
Sometime unknown;
some time acquainted,
sometime immaculate, sometime tainted.........................