Monday, May 09, 2011

20) Ideals

20) Ideals
I wanna girl like my morning dreams,
Who laughs at life and philosophize,
Crazy and searching for true love,
Sad and trying to find out who she is,
A girl like me.

If you always carry in your eyes,
The searchers look and child’s laughter,
Don’t let me walk past you,
I don’t know you, Don’t know myself,
Come and tell me if you feel the same way,
Oh, a girl like me….

Afore we meet in lovers paradise,
May bring us together, chance wanderlust,
Am keeping my heart closed, till then, hey girl,
For a girl like you..

1 comment:

sovidual said...

1> Ideals
Can affection and narcissism co-exist is one question which comes up here, and every dream girl concept has to deal with it. The acceptance of existence of narcissism even in devotion (for another) made me really let go…