Friday, April 15, 2011

11) Dreamer

11) Dreamer
Her laugh defines freedom,
Her clothes casual than denim,
Her glance borders on carelessness,
Her eyes brim with mischievousness,

Her hair reminds me of an unruly child,
Her makeup invisible like wind,
Her attitude so damn cool,

Her books bricks in a wall,
Her face a treasury of myriad expressions,
Her walk breezy like air.

Her specs golden like her heart, I am sure
But her awareness, I am alive zero?
That’s all I want to change,
Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

11> Dreamer
During post graduation, I thought I met such a girl. Since completing the poem, had felt the temptation to add some more lines to this poem, but I kept it as it is. Full of half-hearted compliments, which I can explain either as casual observation or if chance permits as adoration, is what I assumed at that time.