Tuesday, April 05, 2011

4) Blackness

4) Blackness
In a spot of darkness,
Changing their forms,
Images appeared,
The more I stared.

A house, a man or trees,
Reflected in the light of stars,
Till ennui took over,
Trying to understand the perceiver.

That vision returned in the night,
Now into a bottomless pit,
It transformed and made me sink,
Rang alarms, but I tried, not to wake.

The body’s weightless feeling,
Giving up of control, without fighting,
But treacherous eyes opened,
Dumping me back in solid bed.

Now without fear I return to the place,
Jump into that spot of darkness,
To explore again my forbidden self,
But bounce back to humdrum life.

1 comment:

sovidual said...

4) Blackness
In a semi-state of exploration of largely unknown and usually considered insane areas of self, as well as attempts to visualize blackness lead me write this one. This one began during a night train journey. Aimless staring while sitting on the door of a compartment to delude time brought out..