Friday, April 01, 2011

2) Anti-depressant

2) Anti-depressant
Will you ever know
The way you make me feel…
Even the thought of your tears... Makes me feel
Like a raging storm… blind in its fury.

Your absence… makes me feel
Like a scared, lonely child… on a corner.
Your eyes… make me feel
Like a gentle breeze’s heart… on a desert.

Your upward look… makes me feel
Like a fire, burning on… to consume itself.
Your smile… makes me feel
Like the sky… where birds fly.

Your silence... makes me feel
Like earth’s core… where volcanoes erupt.
Your teasing... makes me feel
Like calmness met chaos... and dance.

Your laughter... makes me feel
Like a mirror... be in that frame forever.
Your kind word... makes me feel
Like the morning… in a prayer.

You… make me feel
Like waking up... to dream again,
To find whether you will ever know
The way you make me feel…

1 comment:

sovidual said...

Anti-depressant
An emotional out-burst due to inability to communicate, and I tried to capture its rawness in its unsophisticated state. The ending doesn’t provide any answers, maybe I don’t know myself, or I don’t care to.