Monday, April 11, 2011

9) Cure

9) Cure
Pigments color the skin,
Climate affects complexion,
Creases come with age,
Changes a person a lot, care
And beauty is only skin deep;

Though curse I myself, later
Can’t seem to help craving,
To converse, caress,
Can’t afford the bills,
Can’t the ceaseless chatter bear
Yet, can’t seem to help suffering,
From countless heartaches.

But stops me not, all this awareness,
From falling again for a pretty face;
And can’t seem to find a cure,
For this confounded thing;

Seem so intense,
During their duration,
And fool me every time,
These hollow emotions…

1 comment:

sovidual said...

1> Cure
Blatant advice to self, during a testosterone outburst and frustration due to reading too much about western cultural practices such as dating and their lack of them in my home town. Pseudo philosophy all the way, or whatever…