Saturday, April 09, 2011

8) Crush

8) Crush
Your casual clothes,
Your careless walk,
Your white hair band,
Your black watch
And the bag you carry,
Only half filled with books,
I like all those things about you.

Your mischievous curly strand of hair,
Which keep falling on your face,
Your black lovely eyes,
Which overflows with innocence,
Your sweet smile,
Which brightens up the whole place;
I like all those things about you.

I don’t know your name,
But it is as beautiful I am sure,
I haven’t heard your voice,
But I won’t come near,
Because I am afraid to hear,
The word, ‘No’
So I’ll stay away from you,
Until I can like even that word from you.

2 comments:

sovidual said...

8> Crush
I didn’t realize I was writing this one with more sincerity and naiveté than I would have liked to reveal at that time (of FYBA). Of course there was a girl, but she got too much mixed up with imaginary one as well (and anyone could guess the repercussions).

PPP said...

ha!

this is lovely:) it brightened up my morning.